St Andrew's Toowoomba Hospital is an extraordinary organisation with over 600 employees making a positive difference to people's lives every day. Based in Toowoomba, St Andrew's is a not-for-profit 137-bed acute care private hospital that has experienced extraordinary growth in recent years. All profits are reinvested back into the Hospital to provide expansion of buildings and services, new equipment and staff training. St Andrew's provides a wide range of services with General Surgery and Cardiology our largest specialties. Our Cancer Centre is the largest in regional Australia and our Intensive Care Unit is a Teaching Hospital. St Andrew's also strives to be an innovative organisation as demonstrated by being the first hospital in Australia to perform da Vinci robotic laparoscopies. Find out more about us here: www.sath.org.auSt Andrew's is committed to diversity and inclusion.
St Andrew's now seeks a full time Financial Controller, this exciting opportunity requires the following criteria:
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Timely Financial Reporting (Management Accounts, Activity Reporting, Departmental Reporting, Taxation, Variance Analysis & Audit).
- Human Resource Management; Finance and Administration Departments. Utilise leadership & communication skills to establish working relationships with all members of the multidisciplinary team.
- Maintain Best Practice Policy & Procedures & Internal Controls.
- Cashflow Management.
- KPI Management.
- Performance Management & Value-Add Activities as directed to assist the hospital's executive team to implement the organisation's strategic and operational plans.
The successful candidate will have the following Qualifications, Experience & Attributes:
- Current Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Strong systems and process skills would also be highly advantageous.
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Positive Attitude, Strong Communication & Team Management Skills.
- Self-motivated with an ability to meet strict Deadlines.
- Experience with Technology One Financial Software, whilst not essential, will be viewed favourably.
- Experience within Healthcare, whilst not essential, will be viewed favourably.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Remuneration ($84,000 plus 10% bonus incentive and super)
- Salary Sacrifice Benefits.
- Stand Up Desk.
A position description is available on request firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a person who cares and wants to make a positive difference? We would like to hear from you. Graduates are also encouraged to apply
Applicants are encouraged to email a cover letter and CV to Mr Keith Muller, CFO at: email@example.com
Closing Date for Application: 5 January 2018
Please note that only candidates successful in making interview stage will be contacted, and a position description will be provided prior to interviews. All St Andrew's Toowoomba Hospital roles are subject to a 6-month probationary period. Agencies are not welcome at this stage.