Registered Nurse Level 1 Intensive Care Unit Full-time position
The relocation of one of our experienced ICU Registered Nurses has resulted in the opportunity for an experienced ICU Registered Nurse to join our Intensive Care Unit team and work in our Level Five (5) 8 bed Intensive Care Unit. Our ICU is fully accredited and staffed by intensive care specialists and experienced nursing staff who are available to support staff new to the team. Services provided by the ICU include management of intubated and ventilated patients, haemodialysis, nursing high dependency and coronary care patients.
- Current Registered Nurse with AHPRA (Sponsorship is not available for this position)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an ICU essential.
- Critical Care Certificate or equivalent essential.
Come and join our friendly team where you will have the benefit of:
- Salary packaging (Remserv is the provider)
- Free car parking
- Employee assistance program
- Payrate parity with the Qld public sector
- Sponsorship is not available for these positions
- Applicants must be registered with AHPRA and able to work in Australia
Please forward Cover letter and CV to:
Director of Clinical Services
St Andrew’s Toowoomba Hospital
PO Box 263
Toowoomba Q 4350
Telephone enquiries to: John Card (ICU Clinical Nurse Manager) Phone: 46463124
Applications close: Friday 10th August 2018
Please enjoy the below video by Foxtail Production which showcases the beautiful town of Toowoomba.