Registered Nurses Required – Rapid Access Heart Centre RN Casual Positions Available. All Shifts, 24/7
St Andrew’s Toowoomba Hospital is a 137 bed private not-for-profit stand alone facility located in Toowoomba which is in the heart of South East Queensland, a two hour scenic drive, 124 kilometres south-west of Brisbane. The city is the economic and commercial hub of the Darling Downs region, and with a population of over 160,000 people, only Canberra is a larger inland city. Toowoomba offers an exceptional standard of living with access to nationally acclaimed schooling, with the Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast both within easy reach for a weekend away.
St Andrew’s has the only purpose built Cardiac Cath Lab in Toowoomba, which is supported by our team of experienced local interventional cardiologists and cardiac cath lab team. Our cardiology service is further supported by a newly developed Rapid Access Heart Centre (RAHC) 24/7.
St Andrew’s Toowoomba Hospital has opportunities for Advanced Life Support (ALS) qualified RNs to work as casual RNs in our new RAHC.
- Only candidates holding general registration with AHPRA should apply
- Must hold Advanced Life Support (ALS) current qualification
- A minimum of 1 year post graduate experience, with ED, CCU or Cath Lab experience an advantage.
- Must be able to work autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written documentation skills, with advanced interpersonal communication skills
Come and join our friendly team where you will have the benefit of:
- Salary packaging (Remserv is the provider)
- Payrate parity with Qld Health
- Free car parking
- Employee assistance program
Please forward application letter and CV to:
Director of Clinical Services
St Andrew’s Toowoomba Hospital
PO Box 263
Toowoomba Q 4350
Telephone enquiries to: Olivia O’Dempsey on 07 46463173
Please enjoy the below video by Foxtail Production which showcases the beautiful town of Toowoomba.