Intensive Care Unit Registrars (ED Trainees Welcome) Fulltime and Part-Time Positions Available 6 Month or 12 Month Positions - 2018
Accredited with ACEM for 6 months Specials Skills training – ED
$200k + per annum salary. Salary sacrifice in addition to Q Health and others.
Learn core skills, ultrasound and line insertion, and get fully supervised airway education and anesthetic experience along with exposure to cardiology CCU patients and the Cardiac Cath Lab.
St Andrew’s Toowoomba Hospital is a 137 bed private not-for-profit stand alone facility located in Toowoomba which is in the heart of South East Queensland, a two hour scenic drive, 124 kilometres south-west of Brisbane.
The hospital performs a range of surgical specialties including interventional cardiology, vascular, orthopaedics, neuro, colorectal, general, urological, gynaecology, plastics, ophthalmology and ENT. St Andrew's also has the only Da Vinci Robot in Toowoomba which is utilized for urology, ENT and gynaecology procedures. Surgical services are supported by 2 surgical wards, with acute medical and palliative care services also available. Services are supported by our 8 bed Level 5 ICU which includes 5 ICU beds and 3 CCU licensed beds. The 5 ICU beds are ‘closed’ with admissions under an Intensivist while the CCU beds are under a Cardiologist.
- Excellent consultant support
- Onsite ICU, Anaesthetic and Cardiology teaching, and access to local Base Hospital ED and ICU education
- Exposure to the Cath Lab and interventional cardiology practice
- As a registrar, stay as a CMO – or spend 6-12 months here while preparing for your next exam.
- Numerous consultants and registrars from the region have benefited from their time wit us, so don’t miss this amazing opportunity to learn, make great money and experience the private medical system.
- Flexible rostering with the possibility of commuting from Brisbane and coastal centres.
- Sponsorship is not available for these positions
- Applicants must be registered with AHPRA and able to work in Australia
Dr Adam Visser
Director of Intensive Care
Director of Clinical Services
St Andrew’s Toowoomba Hospital
PO Box 263
Toowoomba Q 4350