Evening Theatre Coordinator Clinical Nurse Manager- RN Level 3 FT - 75 hrs/ fortnight
Due to the continuous growth of St Andrew's Toowoomba Hospital's perioperative suite, with its 6 theatres including the blue Olympus Theatre, the Hybrid Vascular lab, the Cardiac Catheter Lab, as well as 3 procedure rooms, an exciting opportunity for an experienced Perioperative RN is available to coordinate the busy suite during the evening shift.
- Current Registered Nurse with Australian Health Practitioners Registration Authority
- Minimum 4 years perioperative experience - can be scrub/scout or anaesthetics background
- Opportunities to work morning shifts will be available via swaps with other Clinical Managers in the Unit
- Coordinate all aspects of staffing and theatre utilisation during the evening shift Monday - Friday.
- Relieve the Theatre Floor Coordinator (2nd In Charge) when required.
Reasonable relocation costs will be refunded.
Please forward application and CV to:
Director of Clinical Services
St Andrew’s Toowoomba Hospital
PO Box 263
Toowoomba Q 4350
Telephone enquiries to: 07 46463114 Jeff van Leeuwen (Perioperative Services Manager)
Applications close: Friday 23rd March 2018
Sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants must be currently eligible to work in Australia and be Registered with AHPRA.