Enrolled Nurses - Surgical Ward - Central Ward
PPT position available, minimum 0.6 FTE
St Andrew’s Toowoomba Hospital is a 137 bed private not-for-profit stand alone hospital located in Toowoomba which is in the heart of South East Queensland, a two hour scenic drive, 124 km south-west of Brisbane. The city is the economic and commercial hub of the Darling Downs region, and with a population of over 160,000 people, only Canberra is a larger inland city. Toowoomba offers an exceptional standard of living with access to nationally acclaimed schooling, with the Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast both within easy reach for a weekend away.
St Andrew’s Toowoomba Hospital’s 33 bed Central (Surgical) Ward performs a range of surgical specialties including general, gynaecology, urology, vascular, gastro-intestinal and colorectal surgery. An excellent opportunity is available for an experienced enrolled nurse to join our management team.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Previous surgical ward nursing experience desired
- Current Registration with AHPRA (Sponsorship is not available for this role).
- Ability to work all shifts on rotating roster
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
St Andrew’s Toowoomba Hospital is an organization that recognises the value of our staff with the following benefits:
- Generous salary sacrifice options which increase your take home pay (Remserv is our provider)
- Exceptional professional development support
- Free car parking
- Employee assistance program
- Public sector payrate parity
- Supportive and approachable ward team
Please forward Cover letter and CV to:
Fiona Brown Director of Clinical Services Phone: 07 46463111
St Andrew’s Toowoomba Hospital
PO Box 263
Toowoomba Q 4350
Telephone enquiries to: Katie Burgess
Applications close: Friday 25th January 2019
Please enjoy the below video by Foxtail Production which showcases the beautiful town of Toowoomba.