Clinical Nurse Specialist – RN Level 2 GENERAL SURGERY (Including both upper and lower GI) FULLTIME (PPT WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR SUITABLE APPLICANTS)
St Andrew's Toowoomba Hospital's perioperative suite continues to grow, with its 6 theatres including the Blue Glass Olympus Theatre, the Hybrid Vascular lab, the Cardiac Catheter Lab, as well as 3 procedure rooms. An exciting opportunity now exists for a Clinical Nurse Specialist to coordinate the ENT, plastics and maxillofacial surgical specialties.
Applications are invited from experienced operating theatre scrub/scout Registered Nurses with General and colorectal surgery experience to coordinate all aspects of the general surgical specialities within the theatre suite.
- Current Registered Nurse with Australian Health Practitioners Registration Authority
- Previous scrub experience with all aspects of general surgery, including colorectal
- Experience with bariatric surgery would be an asset
- Coordinate all aspects of the general surgical specialties within the perioperative suite
- Be the contact Clinical Nurse Specialist for VMOs involved with these specialties
- Act as a resource person for new and learning staff in the general surgical specialties
Please forward application and CV to:
Director of Clinical Services
St Andrew’s Toowoomba Hospital
PO Box 263
Toowoomba Q 4350
Telephone enquiries to: 07 46463114 Jeff van Leeuwen (Perioperative Services Manager)
Applications close: Friday 16th March 2018
Relocation assistance will be negotiated with suitable applicants.
Sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants must be currently eligible to work in Australia and be Registered with AHPRA.