Clinical Nurse Specialist – RN Level 2 Surgical Admissions Centre 0.6 FTE
Due to the retirement of a longstanding senior RN in our surgical admissions area and the continuous growth of St Andrew's Toowoomba Hospital's perioperative suite, with its 6 theatres including the blue Olympus Theatre, the Hybrid Vascular lab, the Cardiac Catheter Lab, as well as 3 procedure rooms, an exciting opportunity now exists for a Clinical Nurse Specialist to coordinate the surgical admissions area.
- Current Registered Nurse with Australian Health Practitioners Registration Authority
- Previous surgical admissions, perioperative or surgical ward experience desired.
- Coordinate all clinical aspects of the surgical admissions area
- Liaise with the Recovery Clinical Nurse Manager regarding all clinical surgical admission centre issues/ equipment needs
- Act as a resource person for all surgical admission centre clinical staff
- Manages the rostering of clinical staff in the surgical admission centre area within KPI targets
(Sponsorship is not available for this position)
Please forward application and CV to:
Director of Clinical Services
St Andrew’s Toowoomba Hospital
PO Box 263
Toowoomba Q 4350
Telephone enquiries to: 07 46463114 Jeff van Leeuwen (Perioperative Services Manager)
Applications close: Friday 23rd February 2018