Clinical Nurse Educator – RN Level 2 FULLTIME (PPT (0.8 min) WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR SUITABLE APPLICANTS)
St Andrew's Toowoomba Hospital's perioperative suite continues to grow, with its 6 theatres including the Blue Glass Olympus Theatre, the Hybrid Vascular lab, the Cardiac Catheter Lab, as well as 3 procedure rooms. An exciting opportunity now exists for a Clinical Nurse Educator to provide education and support to over 150 staff within the perioperative suite.
- Current Registered Nurse with Australian Health Practitioners Registration Authority
- Previous perioperative experience – minimum 5 years (Scrub/ scout experience desired)
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Coordinate all aspects of perioperative education and in-service program
- Assist with staff annual competencies and mandatory training
- Support novice practitioners
- Act as a resource person for all new and learning staff in the perioperative suite
- Provide support to the Perioperative Services Manager as required
Please forward application and CV to:
Director of Clinical Services
St Andrew’s Toowoomba Hospital
PO Box 263
Toowoomba Q 4350
Telephone enquiries to: 07 46463114 Jeff van Leeuwen (Perioperative Services Manager)
Applications close: Friday 16th March 2018
Relocation assistance will be negotiated with suitable applicant.
Sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants must be currently eligible to work in Australia and be Registered with AHPRA.